Thursday 17 January 2013

you are welcome home

Joseph Adu

For several years I have been roaming the internet searching for the real deal. I thought of myself as someone addicted to the internet and will move from one social network site to another, but when I stumble on how much this social network site turn over, gracious lord! At first I became very jealous and wanted to stop using the internet because I do not want to make others rich and remain poor, but I could not just get myself to ignore the internet. So terrible it was that I felt like I was cheated on.

My dilemma continued until I start to inquire how this social network guys get rich, where is the money from? I often asked. From Google search, devil finder to ask.com and yahoo answer, the search is torrential and endless, and almost futile. I got the idea of what online wealth is like from the search engines results but I was not making the money from it, so I shifted my attention to offline seminars, to learn from the so called GURUS, and like I suspected, somewhere scams and others, just another means of extortion as they were without regulating agency, however the little info I have, got me started.
After a while doing this stuffs, I realized that this seminar facilitator aint giving any new information but recycling the old ones just to get at the unsuspected internet money monger, and that got me really infuriated. If you have gone through what I have gone through and will like to make your thought known, then this blog is for you. If you are looking to get to break the monopoly of these so called internet guru, by letting out their little secrets, YOU ARE WELCOME.
All the tricks , all the sites, and the techniques are coming to you for free, as your reward for following my blog, and for willing to join the train to break the monopoly of affiliate marketers cum internet guru.
Friends you are welcome
Adu Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment